The ALS Association Northern Ohio Chapter
Chapter Events and Fundraisers
Each year, The ALS Association Northern Ohio Chapter holds several fundraising events to raise awareness and funds that help provide invaluable services to people living with ALS. The Strike Out! ALS Gala & Auction, the four Walk to Defeat ALS events, ALS Awareness with Minor League Baseball as well as family-sponsored golf outings and social gatherings, all raise funds and increase awareness to help The ALS Association Northern Ohio Chapter fund our patient services programs and vital cutting-edge research. Come join the fun and help make a difference! For more information on any of these events, whether to attend, donate to, sponsor or volunteer for, please contact our office at 888.592.2572 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2014 Northern Ohio Chapter Signature Events
10th Annual Akron Walk to Defeat ALS
Sunday, September 14, 2014
Lock 3, Akron
15th Annual Cleveland Walk to Defeat ALS - Register/Donate
Sunday, September 21, 2014
Progressive Field, Cleveland
9th Annual Youngstown Walk to Defeat ALS - Register/Donate
Sunday, September 28, 2014
Eastwood Field, Niles
11th Annual Toledo Walk to Defeat ALS - Register/Donate
Sunday, October 5, 2014
The University of Toledo - Health Education Center building, Toledo
Community Partner Events
- Monday, July 14, 2014 - Dash for a Cure - International Women's Air & Space Museum at Burke Lakefront Airport, Cleveland - 6 pm (flyer) *This event benefits ALS-TDI. Our Chapter will have a table at the event and donations will be accepted.
- Saturday, August 9, 2014 - 9th Annual OB Open - Mud Run Gold Course & Driving Range, Akron - 12 noon
- Sunday, August 17, 2014 - 6th Annual Bud Miller Memorial - The Fast Lane Bowling Center, Barberton - 2 pm
- Saturday, September 13, 2014 - Team Lightner Reverse Raffle - Akron VFW - 5 pm
- Saturday, September 20, 2014 - Get Active for ALS Research - Poland United Methodist Church, Poland - 10 am (flyer)
If you are interested in hosting an event, please click on the box below!
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING OUR EVENTS! If at any time you have any questions about an event, please contact Cathy Moyer email@example.com or 888.592.2572!