The ALS Association Northern Ohio Chapter
Chapter Events and Fundraisers
Each year, The ALS Association Northern Ohio Chapter holds several fundraising events to raise awareness and funds that help provide invaluable services to people living with ALS. Come join the fun and help make a difference! For more information on any of these events, whether to attend, donate to, sponsor or volunteer for, please contact our office at 888.592.2572888.592.2572 FREE or via email at email@example.com.
2015 Northern Ohio Chapter Signature Events
|10th Annual Youngstown Walk to Defeat ALS
Sunday, August 23, 2015
Eastwood Field, Niles
|16th Annual Cleveland Walk to Defeat ALS
Sunday, September 27, 2015
Baldwin Wallace University, Berea
|11th Annual Akron Walk to Defeat ALS
Sunday, August 30, 2015
Lock 3, Akron
|12th Annual Toledo Walk to Defeat ALS
Sunday, October 4, 2015
The University of Toledo, Toledo
Community Partner Events
- August 15, 2015 - Team Lightner Reverse Raffle - VFW, 690 Waterloo Rd, Akron, 5:00 p.m.
- August 16, 2015 - 10th Annual OB Open - Valleaire Golf Club, Hinckley OH. Click here to download Sponsorship Form. Click here to download Donation Form. Click here to download REGISTRATION Form.
- August 22, 2015 - Team Barb - 3rd Annual Benefit - Old Town Hall, Tallmadge, 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- August 29, 2015 - Charlene's Champions Fundraiser - Grindstone Tap House, Berea, 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- September 27, 2015 - Walk to Defeat ALS - Tiffin University
If you are interested in hosting an event, please click on the box below!
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING OUR EVENTS! If at any time you have any questions about an event, please contact Cathy Moyer firstname.lastname@example.org or 888.592.2572888.592.2572 FREE!